Supply Chain Management of Fusion Applications is taught from the grass root. No pre-requisite is assumed from participants, even though knowledge of E-Business Suite will come in handy in quickly assimilating the concepts and comparing the evolution.
In addition, customers can choose either one or more of these modules as per individual business demands.
- Fusion Inventory Management.
- Fusion Procurement comprising of six pillars… namely Procurement, Self Service Procurement , Supplier Portal, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, and Supplier Qualification
- Fusion Order Management
Online Oracle Fusion Applications training from industry experts (ANANTHA NANA)-
Drawback with others
- Many trainers will not have an Implementation experience
- You will not get the contact details of the Trainer.
- You have to correspond only with the Institutes
- After Sales Support is poor.
- The coverage will be at a high level. You only have to dig deep and explore the Application.
Whereas Anantha Nana
- He will mentor you...if you are struck during Practice.
- He will introduce you to my other students in a group...so that you can interact for knowledge sharing/problem resolution.
- Approach him at any time. I/we will look at your issue at a convenient time in Zoom conferencing. I provide instances for practice...shared by my students.
- Check my quality at youtube.com and search for Anantha Nana. Many promotional videos are uploaded.
- His comprehensive coverage of supply Chain of E Biz and Fusion and hands-on demo of all the setups, configurations, and transactional flows will give you an in-depth functional knowledge.
- No pre-requisite is required for the participants. However, a knowledge of E Biz will come in handy, as at many places, E Biz is compared with Fusion, while explaining the Business Processes in Fusion.
- More than 150 GB of Docs and Records are shared. They will provide a strong footing when you launch your career.
- He is regarded as one of the top trainers in India on Oracle Fusion SCM. I have conducted my training at various Multinational companies like CTS, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, Cap Gemini to name a few.
- He has also performed implementation on the subject in many parts of the world. He serves Oracle University through a Contractor.
Undoubtedly, a professional trainer who has 16 years of experience in the Oracle domain will teach you better. They have a uniquely engaging style with everyone and they always motivate everyone. They can better deliver training programs to a range of audiences online from a beginner level to a strategic level.
ANANTHA NANA is an industry expert trainer and he is committed to their work and completes the training program within a deadline, which covers all modules of training (theoretical and practical concepts).
ANANTHA NANA will share important information with students during the training program. You can approach him at any time and he will look at your issue at a convenient time in Zoom conferencing. Even if you are stuck in any problems, then he will mentor you.
He will provide an instance for practice. You can have a chance to interact with other students in a group for knowledge sharing/problem resolution. Also, more than 150 GB of Docs and Records are shared which can help you on a strong footing when you launch your career.
You can check his quality at youtube.com and search for Anantha Nana. Many promotional videos are uploaded. He is one of the top trainers in India on Oracle SCM.